With the best Platinum seats at this fantastic event and accommodation at Wellington’s boutique 5 star Bolton Hotel, soak up the WOW atmosphere then travel through the Wairarapa and Hawkes Bay countryside for two nights on the Napier waterfront. Meeting our hosts at private homestead lunches is a special highlight and we stay at the Chateau Tongariro too.
With Platinum seats at the World of WearableArt Awards Show and four private lunches with wonderful hosts along the way, I can't think of a better way to celebrate spring. It's an irresistible combination and our clients agree - many return to travel on this tour a second and third time.
- All transport by comfortable, air conditioned coach (maximum of 18 travellers).
- Services of your knowledgeable MoaTours guide.
- Quality accommodation chosen for a “sense of place".
All Meals Are Included
- All breakfasts(B).
- All lunches (L) including special lunches at:Rachel & Denzil Anelmi's Carmel Farm; Rita at Maungaraupi Country Estate; private lunch with Phyllida and Stuart Gibson, Gwavas homestead, Hawkes Bay; farewell lunch with Stephen and Jeanette Williams, Moondance Manor, Tamahere.
- All dinners(D) including pre-show dinner, Dockside Restaurant on the Wellington waterfront.
All Activities & Entrance Fees Are Included
- Enjoy the stunning views at The Chateau Tongariro.
- Explore Te Papa Museum in Wellington.
- The best Platinum seats and WOW Souvenir Programme at the World of WearableArt Awards Show.
- In the Wairarapa check out the boutique shops in Greytown.
- Wine tasting and lunch at Te Awa Winery & Restaurant
Included Sightseeing & Exploring
- Drive Napier's Art Deco trail with a specialist Art Deco guide.
- Visit historic Gwavas homestead for a walk in the springtime garden.
- We drive through the heart of the Waikato dairy farmlands.
- Take the mountain road to the Top of the Bruce to enjoy a snowy panorama.
- Wellington seaside including Oriental Bay.
- Drive up Mt Victoria for the views of the city and harbour.
- Drive over the Rimutaka Ranges to the Wairarapa.
- Hawkes Bay landscape of orchards and vineyards.
- Back country Tukituki Road to Te Awanga on the coast.
- Bluff Hill for outstanding views of Napier and the ocean